AUTISM AWARENESS E-LEARNING
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This e-learning course is designed for anyone looking to expand their knowledge of autism, and is especially recommended for all health and social care workers. Delegates will learn about the common social, speech and communication issues faced by those with autism, and will also be able to improve the support and care provided to them through a greater understanding of the condition.
We offer significant discounts on all of our e-learning courses when bought in bulk. We can also provide the training in-house, at your workplace or a centre of your choice. Call us today to discuss your options and find out which would be the most cost effective for you.
Outline of Programme
- What is autism?
- Knowledge of legal responsibilities and legislation.
- Causes, symptoms and diagnosis.
- Autism Triad of Impairments.
- How to manage challenging behaviour.
- Understanding and working with autistic individuals.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) including Asperger’s syndrome.
- Differentiate between autism and Asperger’s.
Upon completion of the course, we will send you a digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself.
Our e-learning courses provide great flexibility for those juggling a busy lifestyle. Delegates will have approximately 12 months to complete the course once purchasing the licence.
Add this to your shopping cart for just £39 + VAT! If you need several licences, buy in bulk discounts are available. Please call our team today on: 0333 456 4564