E-LEARNING CHILD PROTECTION PRACTICE (LEVEL 3) COURSE
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This online training is ideal for both paid and voluntary staff who work with children and have a responsibility for the safety and wellbeing of them. The course provides delegates with a knowledge of child safety acts and the responsibilities which they must meet in accordance with them. Having completed this e-learning programme, delegates will be able to identify signs of abuse and neglect and act on these suspicions to ensure the safety of every child.
Outline of Programme
- What is child protection?
- Legal status of a child.
- Significant Harm and Recognition of Abuse (The Children Act 1989).
- Individual and business responsibilities.
- What is abuse?
- Identifying signs of abuse.
- Physical and emotional abuse.
- Types of abuse and their indicators.
- Child protection procedures.
- Post-referral procedures.
- Preventing future abuse.
- Best interests of the child.
- Relevant laws and legislation.
Upon completion of the course, we will send you a digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself.
Our e-learning courses provide great flexibility for those juggling a busy lifestyle. Delegates will have approximately 12 months to complete the course once purchasing the licence.
Add this to your shopping cart for just £39 + VAT! If you need several licences, buy in bulk discounts are available. Please call our team today on: 0333 456 4564