END OF LIFE CARE (LEVEL 3) E-LEARNING
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This online training is ideal for all staff who provide care for the elderly and will ensure that delegates can sympathise with these patients, work to their individual needs, and provide support to their loved ones in dealing with the eventual bereavement. Delegates will also become aware of how to support the spiritual, emotional and physical requirements of each patient, to ensure the highest level of care.
We offer significant discounts on all of our e-learning courses when bought in bulk. We can also provide the training in-house, at your workplace or a centre of your choice. Call us today to discuss your options and find out which would be the most cost effective for you.
Outline of Programme
- Types of care available.
- Ensuring patient empathy, dignity and comfort.
- Respecting patients’ values and beliefs.
- Communicating with the patient.
- Symptoms, stages and types of grief.
- Impact of loss on those close to the patient.
- Supporting those close to the patient.
- Providing appropriate physical care.
- Keeping the patient relaxed.
- Emotional, spiritual and psychological care and support.
- Family support and development.
- Patient self-care.
Upon completion of the course, we will send you a digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself.
Our e-learning courses provide great flexibility for those juggling a busy lifestyle. Delegates will have approximately 12 months to complete the course once purchasing the licence.
Add this to your shopping cart for just £49 + VAT! If you need several licences, buy in bulk discounts are available. Please call our team today on: 0333 456 4564