MENTAL CAPACITY ACT IN PRACTICE (LEVEL 3) E-LEARNING COURSE
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This e-learning course is made up of four modules; introduction to the mental capacity act, impact of impaired mental capacity, protection and best interests, and the court of protection and legal issues. The training aims to expand delegates' knowledge of protecting and supporting individuals who lack mental capacity, and therefore increases the quality of care provided in this area.
Outline of Programme
- Knowledge of the Mental Capacity Act.
- Issues relating to the Mental Capacity Act.
- Understand the Five Statutory Principles in relation to real-life situations.
- Identify how people are affected by the Mental Capacity Act.
- Key issues relating to confidentiality and record keeping.
- State ways in which a person is protected under the Mental Capacity Act.
- Know the best interests of those who lack mental capacity.
- Understand Lasting Powers of Attorney.
- Authorities of the Court of Protection.
- Role of the Independent Mental Capacity Advocate.
- Explore situations where advanced decisions can be used to reject treatment.
Upon completion of the course, we will send you a digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself.
Our e-learning courses provide great flexibility for those juggling a busy lifestyle. Delegates will have approximately 12 months to complete the course once purchasing the licence.
Add this to your shopping cart for just £49 + VAT! If you need several licences, buy in bulk discounts are available. Please call our team today on: 0333 456 4564