E-LEARNING SAFEGUARDING CHILDREN FROM SEXUAL ABUSE AND EXPLOITATION (LEVEL 3)
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This e-learning programme is designed for those whose working role, whether paid or voluntary, involves contact with children. Delegates who complete this online course will gain an understanding of sexual abuse and exploitation as well as the behavioural and physical signs or changes which may indicate that this has occurred. They will be confident in reporting their concerns in order to ensure the safety of the child and prevent further sexual abuse and exploitation.
Outline of Programme
- What is child sexual abuse?
- What is child exploitation?
- Understanding relevant issues.
- The grooming process.
- Human trafficking.
- Child protection agencies.
- Age appropriate levels of sexual behaviour.
- Age appropriate levels of sexual understanding.
- Identifying signs of potential sexual abuse/exploitation.
- Indicators that a child has been sexually abused/exploited.
- Effect of sexual abuse/exploitation on a child.
- Disclosing suspicions and information.
- Preventing further sexual abuse/exploitation.
- Laws and legislation.
Upon completion of the course, we will send you a digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself.
Our e-learning courses provide great flexibility for those juggling a busy lifestyle. Delegates will have approximately 12 months to complete the course once purchasing the licence.
Add this to your shopping cart for just £49 + VAT! If you need several licences, buy in bulk discounts are available. Please call our team today on: 0333 456 4564