SELF HARM AWARENESS E-LEARNING
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This e-learning course is designed for anyone looking to gain a greater understanding of the complexity of self harm; they will understand the reasoning behind inflicting pain to one’s own body and therefore help those who do so to find alternative ways of coping. Delegates will gain an insight into different types of behaviour and ways of dealing with emotions, so that they can help identify those at risk and provide them with the support which they require.
We offer significant discounts on all of our e-learning courses when bought in bulk. We can also provide the training in-house, at your workplace or a centre of your choice. Call us today to discuss your options and find out which would be the most cost effective for you.
Outline of Programme
- Understand what self-harm is.
- Knowledge of self-harm in relation to current society.
- Identify different types of self-harm.
- Triggers and causes of emotional distress that could result in self-harming.
- Concepts of self-harm.
- How to manage and support those at risk or involved.
- Preventing future occurrences of self-harm.
- Explore common scenarios.
- Information on what help is available and most effective.
Upon completion of the course, we will send you a digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself.
Our e-learning courses provide great flexibility for those juggling a busy lifestyle. Delegates will have approximately 12 months to complete the course once purchasing the licence.
Add this to your shopping cart for just £39 + VAT! If you need several licences, buy in bulk discounts are available. Please call our team today on: 0333 456 4564