SAFEGUARDING OF VULNERABLE ADULTS (SOVA) E-LEARNING COURSE (LEVEL 2)
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This e-learning course is made up of four modules; vulnerability and safeguarding, recognising abuse, understanding the law and managing risk, and taking action to safeguard vulnerable adults. On completion of the online course, delegates will be able to identify vulnerable adults and protect them from abuse, following a detailed examination of the SOVA framework and its implementation process. This is designed for any individual who interacts with, or is responsible for, vulnerable adults and is therefore particularly beneficial to those working in the care sector.
We offer significant discounts on all of our e-learning courses when bought in bulk. We can also provide the training in-house, at your workplace or a centre of your choice. Call us today to discuss your options and find out which would be the most cost effective for you.
Outline of Programme
- What is safeguarding and vulnerability?
- Government legislation and regulations surrounding SOVA.
- Identify the scope of the health and social care setting where adults could be at risk.
- Know the concept of SOVA within the care setting.
- Understand types of abuse and recognise their signs and patterns.
- Potential abusers in given contexts.
- Issues involved in the implementation of SOVA requirements.
- Reporting and whistleblowing on actual or potential abuse.
- Content and implications of the ‘No Secrets’ document.
- Importance of risk assessment and the process involved.
- Personal action reducing the risk of vulnerable adults in your care.
Upon completion of the course, we will send you a digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself.
Our e-learning courses provide great flexibility for those juggling a busy lifestyle. Delegates will have approximately 12 months to complete the course once purchasing the licence.
Add this to your shopping cart for just £39 + VAT! If you need several licences, buy in bulk discounts are available. Please call our team today on: 0333 456 4564