SUBSTANCE MISUSE AWARENESS E-LEARNING COURSE (LEVEL 3)
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This online course will provide delegates with an understanding of the different types of substances which are commonly misused, the reasons why people misuse them, the signs that this has occurred, and the effects this has on the body and mind. Training is designed to raise awareness of the key issues relating to substance misuse as well as ways in which individuals can be treated, supported and rehabilitated to prevent further recurrence.
Outline of Programme
- Identify key social, personal and medical factors that can lead to substance misuse.
- Common patterns of misuse and spotting the physical, behavioural and psychological signs.
- Types of misused substances and their effects on health.
- Dependence on substance misuse and how it can lead to addiction.
- Explore the range of treatments available.
- Knowledge of the main legislation relating to substance misuse, including the National Harm Reduction Strategy.
Upon completion of the course, we will send you a digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself.
Our e-learning courses provide great flexibility for those juggling a busy lifestyle. Delegates will have approximately 12 months to complete the course once purchasing the licence.
Add this to your shopping cart for just £39 + VAT! If you need several licences, buy in bulk discounts are available. Please call our team today on: 0333 456 4564