AGE VERIFICATION E-LEARNING COURSE
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
There is a lawful requirement which states that every licensed business must implement an age verification policy relating to the supply of alcohol on their premises. This online course enables delegates to comply with this legal requirement by providing a “model age verification policy” detailing each of the procedures which staff would need to follow in order to verify the age and I.D. of possible underage customers.
Outline of Programme
- Current law on age verification for alcohol sales.
- How to go about challenging for proof of age.
- Exactly what a policy on age verification should say.
- How to make the decision to ask for proof of age.
- Explaining why you are asking for a proof of age.
- Identifying which proofs of age are and are not acceptable.
- Common conflict scenarios.
- Procedures for putting the policy into practice.
- Refusing a proxy sale of alcohol.
- Techniques to adopt if the customer won’t accept a refusal to serve.
- Your exit from a high-risk situation.
- The consequences for failing to implement a policy on age verification for the sale of alcohol.
Upon completion of the course, we will send you a digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself.
Our e-learning courses provide great flexibility for those juggling a busy lifestyle. Delegates will have approximately 12 months to complete the course once purchasing the licence.
Add this to your shopping cart for just £39 + VAT! If you need several licences, buy in bulk discounts are available. Please call our team today on: 0333 456 4564