E-LEARNING AWARD FOR UNDERAGE SALES PREVENTION (AUASP)
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This online training programme is ideal for those whose working role involves the retail sale of age restricted products, such as alcohol and cigarettes. Delegates who complete this course will gain an understanding of correct sales procedures which they must follow, and relevant laws and responsibilities which they must meet so as to stay legally compliant. Training also provides delegates with an understanding of how to decide when a sale should be refused, as well as the confidence to enforce this decision.
Outline of Programme
- Why is age-restriction enforced on certain products?
- Ensuring certainty when authorising sales.
- Underage sales laws and responsibilities.
- Minimum age for different age restricted products.
- Keeping records of refused sales.
- Deciding when a person is too intoxicated to be served.
- Refusing sale to underage customers.
- Confidence when refusing sale.
- Dealing with difficult customers when refusing sale.
Upon completion of the course, we will send you a digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself.
Our e-learning courses provide great flexibility for those juggling a busy lifestyle. Delegates will have approximately 12 months to complete the course once purchasing the licence.
Add this to your shopping cart for just £39 + VAT! If you need several licences, buy in bulk discounts are available. Please call our team today on: 0333 456 4564