CUSTOMER SERVICE (LEVEL 3) E-LEARNING
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This e-learning course is made up of four modules; the customer relationship, effective customer service, dealing with difficult situations, and measuring customer satisfaction. Training is designed to manage and improve the level of consumer satisfaction and is therefore designed for anyone whose role requires the provision of customer service, such as those in the retail or hospitality sectors. This course can contribute towards the learning required for a level 3 NVQ in Customer Service.
Outline of Programme
- Define ‘customer service’ and what aspects make it good or bad.
- Identify the difference between internal and external customers.
- Outline the main characteristics of customers.
- Recognise the link between customer expectations and customer satisfaction.
- Approaches, attitudes and communication methods that enhance a customer’s experience.
- Impact dissatisfied customers can have on an organisation’s reputation.
- Importance of customer satisfaction.
- Effectively handling poor service and complaints.
Upon completion of the course, we will send you a digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself.
Our e-learning courses provide great flexibility for those juggling a busy lifestyle. Delegates will have approximately 12 months to complete the course once purchasing the licence.
Add this to your shopping cart for just £49 + VAT! If you need several licences, buy in bulk discounts are available. Please call our team today on: 0333 456 4564