CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS E-LEARNING
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This online course is ideal for staff working, or looking to work, in sectors such as retail, where good customer service skills are expected. Designed to suit staff at any level, this e-learning will enhance delegates’ knowledge of how to provide excellent customer service, deal with difficult customers and represent the business in a positive manner. Training ensures that staff are knowledgeable and motivated to provide the best experience for customers.
Outline of Programme
- How customer service affects your business.
- Good and bad customer service.
- Identifying and overcoming barriers preventing excellent customer service.
- Dealing with complaints politely and professionally.
- Monitoring customer satisfaction.
- Improving customer service based on feedback.
- Understanding that every customer is different.
- Learning how to deal with difficult customer behaviour.
- Personal action plans to enhance customer service.
Upon completion of the course, we will send you a digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself.
Our e-learning courses provide great flexibility for those juggling a busy lifestyle. Delegates will have approximately 12 months to complete the course once purchasing the licence.
Add this to your shopping cart for just £39 + VAT! If you need several licences, buy in bulk discounts are available. Please call our team today on: 0333 456 4564