SCOTTISH AWARD FOR LICENSED PREMISES STAFF (SALPS) E-LEARNING COURSE
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
It is mandatory that all staff whose role involves the retail sale, or serving, of alcohol in Scotland must have completed sufficient training so as to avoid any legal consequences for themselves or the business. This online Scottish Award for Licensed Premises Staff (SALPS) course fulfils this legal obligation and ensures that staff are equipped with the knowledge to determine whether to make or refuse a sale. Delegates will gain confidence in acting on this understanding, ensuring that they are able to follow the process of proof of age checking and that they can also refuse a sale whilst avoiding conflict.
Outline of Programme
- Legal requirements for training staff who sell or serve alcohol.
- Licensing and the objectives.
- What constitutes an unlicensed sale?
- The various functions of Licensing Standards Officers.
- Different types of licence conditions.
- National mandatory licence conditions.
- Special provision for clubs.
- How to manage conflict situations.
- Definition of alcohol in the Act.
- Licensing hours.
- Offences under the Act.
- Proof of age.
- The test purchasing of alcohol.
- Best practice for providing and refusing service.
- Units of alcohol and alcoholic strength.
- Sensible drinking limits.
Upon completion of the course, we will send you a digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself.
Our e-learning courses provide great flexibility for those juggling a busy lifestyle. Delegates will have approximately 12 months to complete the course once purchasing the licence.
Add this to your shopping cart for just £39 + VAT! If you need several licences, buy in bulk discounts are available. Please call our team today on: 0333 456 4564