EQUALITY AND DIVERSITY (LEVEL 3)
E-LEARNING TRAINING COURSE
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This e-learning programme is made up of four modules; maintaining equality and diversity, accepting human diversity, discrimination and its prevention, and understanding the law and taking action. The online course is designed for anyone who has to interact with a diversity of people on a regular basis. It is particularly beneficial to those working within the care sector and will provide delegates with a clear understanding of individuals' rights and responsibilities, and ways in which they can eliminate predjudice and victimisation.
Outline of Programme
- Define equality and diversity.
- Know the difference between an individual’s rights and responsibilities in relation to equality and diversity.
- The values, beliefs and characteristics of human diversity.
- Identify negative views that could lead to prejudice.
- Concepts of prejudice and the resulting effects.
- Factors of direct and indirect discrimination.
- Recognise harassment and victimisation.
- Methods to minimise discrimination and when it is acceptable.
- The Human Rights Act 1998 and the Equality Act 2010.
- Personal action to reduce discrimination and prejudice in relation to equality and diversity.
Upon completion of the course, we will send you a digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself. Course takes approximately 4 hours to complete – this is the average study time and will vary depending on the learner.
Our e-learning courses provide great flexibility for those juggling a busy lifestyle. Delegates will have approximately 12 months to complete the course once purchasing the licence.
Add this to your shopping cart for just £39 + VAT! If you need several licences, buy in bulk discounts are available. Please call our team today on: 0333 456 4564