HEALTH AND SAFETY L2 E-LEARNING
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This online course is an asset to staff in any sector and is designed to suit even those with no prior experience of health and safety. The training provides an understanding of employer and employee responsibilities, as well as an awareness of workplace health and safety systems, and how they contribute towards improving occupational health. The e-learning programme also ensures that delegates hold an enhanced knowledge of risk assessment and the skills required to identify and eliminate hazards in order to minimise workplace risk.
We offer significant discounts on all of our e-learning courses when bought in bulk. We can also provide the training in-house, at your workplace or a centre of your choice, or perhaps as an open course at one of our 300 centres across the UK. Call us today to discuss your options and find out which would be the most cost effective for you.
Outline of Programme
- Health and safety responsibilities.
- Health and safety terminology.
- Workplace health and safety system.
- What is risk assessment?
- Why is risk assessment necessary?
- Environmental risks and hazards.
- Equipment risks and hazards.
- Manual handling risks and hazards.
- Risks from fire and electricity.
- Handling substances hazardous to health.
- Controlling substances hazardous to health.
- Reducing noise and stress.
Upon completion of the course, we will send you a digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself.
Our e-learning courses provide great flexibility for those juggling a busy lifestyle. Delegates will have approximately 12 months to complete the course once purchasing the licence.
Add this to your shopping cart for just £39 + VAT! If you need several licences, buy in bulk discounts are available. Please call our team today on: 0333 456 4564