E-LEARNING AWARD IN EDUCATION AND TRAINING (AET)
This course has now replaced the PTLLS qualification.
Whilst existing PTLLS certificates are still valid, the training and qualification was replaced by the Award in Education and Training (AET) in September 2013. Our online AET course is ideal for those looking to work in the education sector; delegates will learn how to plan and present teaching sessions for a range of learners, even those who are less confident in their abilities.
We also offer AET training courses at centres across the UK. Please call today to discuss your options and find the training best suited for you.
Outline of Programme
- What does your new role involve?
- Responsibilities and boundaries in education.
- Appropriate and successful teaching methods.
- Teaching those with different needs.
- Planning a teaching session.
- Motivating your audience.
- Varying methods of assessment.
- Keeping records of internal and external information.
Upon completion of the course, we will send you a digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself.
Our e-learning courses provide great flexibility for those juggling a busy lifestyle. Delegates will have approximately 12 weeks to complete the course once purchasing the licence.
Add this to your shopping cart for just £445 + VAT! If you need several licences, buy in bulk discounts are available. Please call our team today on: 0333 456 4564