E-LEARNING CERTIFICATE IN EDUCATION AND TRAINING (CET)
This course has now replaced the CTLLS qualification.
This e-learning programme is designed for associate teachers who are looking to develop their skills and progress towards the Diploma in Education and Training (DET). The qualification will allow delegates to build upon their existing knowledge of teaching techniques and responsibilities, as well as developing their practical skills through good working practice. Delegates will also gain new understanding of their role, so that they are able to prepare for coaching and mentoring, enhance their employability, and promote the benefits of equality and diversity.
We also offer CET training courses at centres across the UK. Please call today to discuss your options and find the training best suited for you.
Outline of Programme
- Understand roles and responsibilities of a teacher/trainer.
- Knowledge of equality and diversity.
- Preparing for the coaching and mentoring role.
- Conveying employability skills.
- Evaluating learning programmes.
- Principles and practice of instructional techniques.
- Specialist delivery techniques and activities.
Upon completion of the course, we will send you a digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself.
- Candidates must be 19 years or over.
- Must be experienced or qualified in the subject area they wish to teach.
- Delegates must be in-service, or have access to at least 30 hours of teaching.
- To complete assessments, candidates will need good written and spoken English.
- Must hold level 2 literacy and numeracy skills.
Add this to your shopping cart for just £650 + VAT! If you need several licences, buy in bulk discounts are available. Please call our team today on: 0333 456 4564