E-LEARNING DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION AND TRAINING (DET)
This course has now replaced the DTLLS qualification.
This e-learning course is a level 5 qualification designed for those looking to expand and develop their knowledge of current theories, principles and models relating to teaching and training; delegates will also establish good teaching practice in order to attain Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS) status. The online course will allow delegates with a busy lifestyle to study at their own pace, at a time that suits them.
We also offer DET training courses at centres across the UK. Please call today to discuss your options and find the training best suited for you.
Outline of Programme
- Knowledge of planning, delivering and evaluating.
- Different teaching and learning styles.
- Carry out an assessment of learning.
- Theories, principles and models in education and training.
- Development of professional practice.
- Understanding the influence of professional values.
Upon completion of the course, we will send you a digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself.
- Candidates must be 19 years or over.
- Must be experienced or qualified in the subject area they wish to teach at the appropriate level.
- Candidates must have access to 100 hours of teaching/training practice.
- Will require good written and spoken English in order to complete assessment tasks.
- Candidates will also need to organise their work and supporting materials clearly.
Add this to your shopping cart for just £1500 + VAT! If you need several licences, buy in bulk discounts are available. Please call our team today on: 0333 456 4564