MENTORING FOR MENTORS E-LEARNING
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This online programme is designed to build upon delegates’ existing knowledge of mentoring, providing them with the opportunity to develop the essential interpersonal skills required in order to carry out successful mentoring sessions. The training is ideal for anyone who works in a role which requires them to offer advice or guidance, and enables them to improve and broaden their skill-set.
Outline of Programme
- Concept of mentoring.
- Differences between mentors and other support staff.
- Understand the importance of making contact.
- Identify essential skills to be a mentor.
- How to construct effective feedback.
- Pros and cons of offering advice and guidance.
- Ability to demonstrate problem solving methods.
- Factors that contribute to a successful mentoring relationship.
- Knowledge of common advice errors.
- Non-judgemental outlook.
- Explore the danger of self-disclosure.
- Challenge whilst remaining respectful.
Upon completion of the course, we will send you a digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself.
Our e-learning courses provide great flexibility for those juggling a busy lifestyle. Delegates will have approximately 12 months to complete the course once purchasing the licence.
Add this to your shopping cart for just £39 + VAT! If you need several licences, buy in bulk discounts are available. Please call our team today on: 0333 456 4564