TEAM LEADING (LEVEL 3) E-LEARNING
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This e-learning programme is made up of four modules; about teams, developing effective teams, leading high performance teams and evaluating team performance. The course provides delegates with the skills and knowledge needed to develop, motivate and manage a team effectively. It is designed for those who are responsible for leading and managing people within any occupational background.
We offer significant discounts on all of our e-learning courses when bought in bulk. We can also provide the training in-house, at your workplace or a centre of your choice. Call us today to discuss your options and find out which would be the most cost effective for you.
Outline of Programme
- What is team work and what are its benefits?
- Understand the structure and function of an effective team.
- Knowledge of the importance of team work.
- Difficulties involved when building an effective team.
- Different approaches to motivating a team.
- How to develop individual and team skills.
- Knowledge and roles to enhance team direction and success.
- Key traits and stages of developing an effective leader.
- Identify problems a team may face and utilise solutions to solve them.
- Evaluate team performance.
Upon completion of the course, we will send you a digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself.
Our e-learning courses provide great flexibility for those juggling a busy lifestyle. Delegates will have approximately 12 months to complete the course once purchasing the licence.
Add this to your shopping cart for just £99 + VAT! If you need several licences, buy in bulk discounts are available. Please call our team today on: 0333 456 4564