FIRE SAFETY AWARENESS TRAINING
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
In compliance with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, all new staff must attend at least a basic level of fire safety training. This course ensures that delegates meet these legal requirements and are equipped with the essential understanding of workplace fire safety; this includes fire extinguisher types and uses, fire safety precautions, common causes of fires, and how best to act in the event of a fire so as to ensure the safety of themselves and others.
Outline of Programme
- Dealing with fires safely and efficiently.
- Colour coding of various fire extinguishers and their uses.
- Fire doors, smoke alarms and sprinklers.
- Chemical reactions and other common causes of fires.
- Preventing the start and spread of fires.
The fire safety awareness training course takes around 2 hours and delegates may be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
Special Offer - Make a saving by utilising a trainer for the whole day. Any 3, 2 hour courses; or 2, 3 hour courses can be combined for discounts of up to 30%!
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.