CIEH FIRE SAFETY AWARENESS (LEVEL 1)
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This CIEH accredited course is ideal for delegates at beginner level, with no experience of fire safety, and would act as a great induction to enable them to move on to train at a higher level. Training ensures that delegates are equipped with essential fire safety understanding, including how to undertake risk assessments, the causes of fires, effective preventative measures, and how to use fire extinguishers.
Outline of Programme
- Common causes of fires.
- Preventing the start and spread of fires.
- Effects of fires on the workplace and staff.
- Identifying, controlling and reporting hazards.
- The Fire Triangle (Combustion Triangle).
- Duties and responsibilities of staff, employers and fire marshals.
- Using and maintaining portable extinguishers.
- Correct protocol when dealing with a fire.
- Risk assessment.
The CIEH fire safety awareness level 1 training course takes around 3 hours and delegates may be expected to engage in a number of group activities these sessions, and a certificate will be awarded.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.