CIEH FIRE SAFETY PRINCIPLES (LEVEL 2)
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This CIEH accredited course is ideal for those with some previous fire safety experience, who are looking to enhance their knowledge and take responsibility for fire safety in their workplace in a more specified role, possibly as a fire warden, steward or marshal. Training ensures that delegates are aware of the relevant legislation with which they must comply, and that they are equipped with the sufficient skillset to assess and reduce/eliminate fire risks, prevent spread of fire and follow correct protocol in the event of a fire.
Outline of Programme
- Your new role and the responsibilities it entails.
- Extinguishing fires when safe to.
- Learning the different types of smoke and fires.
- Fixed and portable extinguishers.
- Complying with The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, and other legal legislation.
- Routine inspections.
- Controlling fire to prevent spreading.
- Identifying fire hazards and eliminating them.
- Protocol upon discovering a fire.
- Fire alarms and evacuation procedure.
- Risk assessment.
The level 2 CIEH fire safety principles course takes one day (minimum of 6 hours) and delegates may be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.