CIEH FIRE SAFETY RISK ASSESSMENT TRAINING COURSES (LEVEL 3)
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This CIEH accredited course is designed for those who work in low or normal risk environments, having already completed the CIEH Level 2 Fire Safety Principles, or an alternative course. Training will help staff to expand their skills and knowledge of undertaking fire risk assessments, or in assisting those who do so; they will gain understanding of why risk assessments are important, how they can be used to improve workplace safety, and how to record any checks or assessments which they complete.
Outline of Programme
- Reasons for completing fire risk assessments and their importance in a working environment.
- Fire risk controls.
- Coordinate a risk assessment programme in the workplace, or commit to an existing one.
- Principles of fire risk assessments and linking them to real workplace examples.
- Contributing fire risk assessment data to improve workplace safety.
- Keeping a record of fire safety checks.
- Conduct fire risk assessments in the workplace.
- Applying practical knowledge.
The level 3 CIEH fire safety risk assessment course takes 3 days, with an additional 6 hours of guided learning, and delegates may be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion. Assessment will be based on the delegates’ workplace.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.