ANAPHYLAXIS FIRST AID TRAINING
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course is aimed at anyone who may need training relating to the treatment of severe allergic reactions. It is highly recommended for those working in the childcare sector, but is equally suitable for designated workplace first aiders. The course deals with the prevention, recognition and treatment of allergic reactions, as well as the use of auto-injectors and CPR.
We deliver Anaphylaxis First Aid training at centres throughout the UK or in-house at a venue of your choosing. Please use our Open Course search function on the right hand side to quickly find courses running in your area, or call now to book an onsite instructor.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- How to deal with those prone to anaphylaxis.
- Prevention, recognition and treatment.
- The use of auto-injectors and CPR.
- Combination of practical and theory sessions.
The course is delivered over 4 hours and the trainer will assess candidates throughout the duration of the course. Upon successful completion, delegates will be awarded a certificate for Anaphylaxis First Aid.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.