AUTOMATED EXTERNAL DEFIBRILLATION (AED) TRAINING COURSE
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
Our Automated External Defibrillation (AED) courses are delivered in accordance with the current Resuscitation Council guidelines and will enable delegates to become competent in the usage of AED machinery. Delegates will learn the appropriate response to different emergency situations and will become confident in judging when the use of an AED is necessary. Along with this comprehensive course, we also sell a range of defibrillator products at low prices.
We deliver Automated External Defibrillation training at centres throughout the UK or onsite at a venue of your choosing. Please use our Open Course search function on the right hand side to quickly find courses running in your area, or call now to book an in-house instructor.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- How to respond to conscious/unconscious heart attacks.
- Discussing and demonstrating CPR.
- Identifying situations where AED does/doesn’t apply.
- Learning how to operate the machine safely and efficiently in various scenarios.
- Combination of practical and theory sessions.
The course is delivered within half a day. The assessment will be carried through continual observation for the duration of the course. Upon successful completion, delegates will receive a certificate.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.