BASIC PAEDIATRIC FIRST AID TRAINING
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course is designed for those who are responsible for the welfare of children, such as nannies, child carers, au pairs and babysitters. Training ensures that delegates are able to enrol on the voluntary part of the Ofsted Childcare Register and, upon completion of the course, they will hold an understanding of childhood illnesses and will also know how to identify and respond to a range of emergency situations.
Our Basic Paediatric First Aid training is available at our centres throughout the UK or in-house at a venue of your choosing. Please use our Open Course search function on the right hand side to quickly find training in your area, or call now to book an in-house instructor.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- First aid health and safety regulations and priorities.
- How to deal with first aid emergencies.
- Responding appropriately to Shock, bleeding, burns and scalds.
- How to deal with fractures, anaphylaxis, and eye and ear injuries.
- Understanding of childhood illnesses, including meningitis and seizures.
- Combination of practical and theory sessions.
The Basic Paediatric First Aid course is delivered within 6 hours. Assessment will be carried out by the trainer through continual observation. Upon successful completion, candidates will receive certification which will be valid for three years.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.