ELECTRICAL RESCUE AND RESUSCITATION
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course, also known as "CPR for Electricians", is aimed at all staff looking to become competent in rescue, CPR and life-support when responding to electrical emergencies. Delegates will learn how to assess victims, provide the correct emergency support, and record incidents and the treatment provided. The training is structured in accordance with Regulation 29 of the Electricity Act 1995 and ensures that those carrying out electrical work are meeting the recognised standards expected in the electrical industry.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Respond appropriately to an electrical emergency.
- Carry out an assessment.
- Release and rescue victim safely and efficiently.
- Manage victim whilst being aware of risks and hazards.
- Recognise and react to an unconscious victim and one with no signs of life.
- Competently use a resuscitation mask.
- Provide first aid for electrical burns.
The CPR for electricians training course takes approximately 1 day to complete. Delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions. Assessments will be competency based with both practical and theoretical examinations.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
Special Offer - Make a saving by utilising a trainer for the whole day. Any 3, 2 hour courses; or 2, 3 hour courses can be combined for discounts of up to 30%!
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.