JAUPT Driver CPC Training Course
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This JAUPT approved course will provide delegates with the first aid skills and knowledge required by the 2008 and 2009 EU Training Directive, also known as Driver CPC. The legislation states that all PCV and LGV drivers must complete 35 hours of periodic training over the course of 5 years. Delegates will be able to confidently apply their newfound first aid skills on-road in a range of emergency situations.
Outline of Programme
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) procedure and when to use it.
- Moving and handling injured people.
- Appropriate conduct for emergencies in public places.
- Safely dealing with suspected spinal injury casualties.
- Assessing unconscious casualties for serious conditions.
- Correct response to minor and severe bleeding from casualties.
The Driver CPC training course will run over a period of 7 hours with certification uploaded to the DSA database 5 working days after completion, valid for 3 years.
- Training may be taken any time within each 5 year period.
- A 5 year period will commence 5 years prior to the expiry of your current Driver CPC qualification, not the date of your 35 hour training.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.