EMERGENCY FIRST AID AWARENESS COURSE
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course provides delegates with a general understanding of first aid and how to manage incidents safely. Training will ensure that delegates are able to act confidently in an emergency situation; identifying the cause, alerting the emergency services and providing appropriate care until these services arrive. This course is designed for delegates looking to become an ‘appointed person’ but should ideally be taken by all staff in order to raise the general awareness of what to do in an emergency.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Understand the principles of first aid.
- How to alert advanced medical help.
- Managing an incident safely.
- Basic life support/recovery position.
- Provide appropriate first aid for minor injuries, choking, bleeding and Shock.
The course lasts half a day, taking place over a 3 hour period. There will be a continuous assessment throughout by the trainer. Upon successful completion, first aiders receive certification to allow them to practice for one year after which a re-qualification course becomes necessary. It is strongly recommended that you update your skills by taking an annual refresher.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.