Emergency Paediatric First Aid Course
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
As of March 2017, to reach the required ratio of paediatric first aid certified staff to children, first aiders must have been on this Emergency Paediatric First Aid course. No other first aid qualification holders can be counted towards the safe number required, and to stay legally compliant, your workplace must have the necessary number of Emergency Paediatric First Aid certificate holders on site at all times. To find out how many you need, and what this could mean for your organisation, please give us a call and we will be happy to discuss this further with you.
Outline of Programme
The Emergency Paediatric First Aid course is a 1-day training course that covers a wider breadth of topics and subjects than its predecessors.
- Be able to assess an emergency situation and prioritise what action to take.
- Help a baby or child who is unresponsive and breathing normally.
- Help a baby or child who is unresponsive and not breathing normally.
- Help a baby or child who is having a seizure.
- Help a baby or child who is choking.
- Help a baby or child who is bleeding.
- Help a baby or child who is suffering from shock caused by severe blood loss.
Who should attend?
Anyone working or wanting to work in the child care sector.
The course lasts for 1 day. Assessment will be carried out by the trainer through continual observation. Certificates will be distributed upon successful completion.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.