FIRST AID AT WORK REFRESHER COURSE
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course is designed for those who currently hold a First Aid at Work qualification and are looking for re-certification. Training recaps all of the skills gained in the three day First Aid at Work course as well as updating delegates with any new processes and responsibilities which have been introduced since their initial training. The course takes place over two days and ensures that delegates remain able to manage incidents and provide appropriate treatment safely and confidently.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- First aid health and safety regulations.
- How to manage incidents calmly and safely.
- The examination of a casualty and further actions/treatments.
- Treatment of unconsciousness, Shock, bleeding, fractures, burns and scalds.
- Dealing with heart attacks, eye injuries and general common illnesses.
- Knowledge of basic life support.
- First aid kits and dressings.
- Recording and reporting injuries.
The course is delivered over two days. Students are independently examined on the final afternoon of the course. Upon successful completion, first aiders receive certification to allow them to practice for three years after which a re-qualification course becomes necessary. It is strongly recommended that you update your skills by taking an annual refresher.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.