SPORTS FIRST AID TRAINING COURSE
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course is ideal for anyone involved with sports and fitness clubs; from match officials, to coaches, to the players themselves. It is essential that athletes’ injuries are attended to promptly so as to avoid long term damage. Our training will not only teach delegates the necessary first aid skills to deal with sporting injuries efficiently, but will also enable them to accurately assess an athletes’ ability to return to their sport.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction to your new role as a first aider.
- Primary survey (initial check).
- Communicating with the casualty.
- Dealing with an emergency in a public place.
- Internal and external bleeding.
- Speedy treatment of burns and scalds.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and when it is necessary.
- Assessing unconscious causalities.
- Proper assessment and response to head injury.
- Possible reactions to extreme temperatures/conditions.
- Torn or stretched ligaments and muscles.
- Asthma attacks.
- Bone, joint and muscle injuries.
- Assessing and treating (if possible) chest pains.
- Emergency technique to relieve choking.
The Sports First Aid training course is run over the duration of a day and delegates will be awarded a Sports First Aid certificate upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.