CIEH/HABC FOOD SAFETY (LEVEL 1)
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course is designed to suit any delegates, including those with no prior food safety experience; the content can therefore apply to employees working both front and back of house. Training covers a range of essential food safety understanding, including staff responsibilities, identifying and reducing/eliminating hazards, and both food and personal hygiene.
We are accredited by the CIEH/HABC - global leaders in risk and compliance-based training at the forefront of the health and safety industry.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Understanding responsibilities.
- Identifying hazards.
- Gain knowledge of personal and food hygiene.
- How to reduce risks of contamination.
- Cleaning tips.
We offer the half day level 1 Food Safety training course in sector specific training programmes developed to meet the needs of staff working in catering, manufacturing or retail environments. These include:
- Level 1 Award in Food Safety Awareness in Catering.
- Level 1 Award in Induction into Food Safety for Manufacturing.
- Level 1 Award in Food Safety Awareness for Retail.
There will be a 15 question multiple choice examination at the end of the training and a CIEH/HABC accredited certificate awarded on completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.