CIEH/HABC FOOD SAFETY (LEVEL 2)
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course is ideal for those working in an environment where food is produced, packaged or handled; this includes catering, manufacturing and retail. Training ensures that delegates meet National Occupational Standards and have an understanding of the principles of storing and handling food safely. As well as the theoretical elements, delegates will also learn essential practical aspects of food safety, including temperature control, safety procedures and ensuring safe use of premises and equipment.
This course is accredited by the CIEH/HABC - global leaders in risk and compliance-based training at the forefront of the health and safety industry.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Understanding of current and relevant legislation.
- Identifying hygiene hazards and food safety procedures.
- Temperature control: refrigeration, cold/hot holding, cooking and reheating.
- Principles of safe food storage and handling.
- Knowledge of food premises and equipment.
The course is delivered within one day and a CIEH/HABC accredited certificate will be issued upon successful completion. There will be a multiple choice theory examination to assess candidates on completion of the training.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.