CIEH/HABC FOOD SAFETY (LEVEL 3)
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course is vital for anyone with supervisory responsibilities in the food industry; it has been designed to cater towards sector specific areas so as to ensure that training is relevant to every workforce, including catering, manufacturing and retail organisations. Delegates will gain an extensive knowledge of good hygiene practice and contamination risks, as well as relevant legislation with which they must comply. Training also covers practical elements from temperature control to cleaning tips.
This course is accredited by the CIEH/HABC - global leaders in risk and compliance-based training at the forefront of the health and safety industry.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Understanding of current and relevant legislation.
- Temperature control: refrigeration, cold/hot holding, cooking and reheating.
- How to reduce risks of contamination.
- Cleaning tips.
- Implementing food safety procedures.
- Applying and monitoring good hygiene practices.
- Supervisory management.
- Contributing to the safety training of others.
The course is delivered over three days and a CIEH/HABC accredited certificate will be issued upon completion. A multiple choice theory examination will take place on completion of the training and a certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the course.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.