CIEH/HABC FOOD SAFETY (LEVEL 4)
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This CIEH and HABC accredited course is designed for those with considerable food safety experience; this includes owners, managers, supervisors and senior hygiene personnel working in food production. Training provides delegates with an in-depth understanding of temperature control and ways in which to ensure that hygiene is maintained in premises, equipment and staff. Delegates will also be informed of the latest relevant legislation so that they can remain legally compliant at work.
This course is accredited by the CIEH/HABC - global leaders in risk and compliance-based training at the forefront of the health and safety industry.
Outline of Programme
- Safe food cooking, storing and serving temperatures.
- Storing and labelling food accurately.
- Understanding how bacteria and germs form and spread.
- Preventing contamination and food poisoning.
- Complying with relevant legislation.
- Designing premises and equipment to be easily cleaned and safe to store food.
- Safe cleaning products to use around food.
- Precautions to prevent pest infestations.
- High level of personal hygiene in all staff.
- Techniques for managing and controlling staff.
This course runs over 5 days, after which delegates will complete two assignments and an examination in order to gain their CIEH/HABC accredited certificate.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.