FOOD SAFETY AWARENESS TRAINING
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course is designed so that anyone working with or around food can gain a necessary general understanding of food safety practice; this includes temperature control, safe cleaning products, sanitisation and also ensuring maintained hygiene of premises, equipment and staff. Having completed the course, delegates will be able to apply this knowledge in the workplace to prevent food poisoning and the spread of bacteria and germs.
Outline of Programme
- Allergies and intolerances.
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP).
- Temperature control (safe cooking, storing and serving temperatures).
- Safe cleaning products to use around food.
- Keeping your premises clean and pest free.
- Contamination leading to food poisoning.
- Good personal hygiene habits.
- Sanitising food equipment and using it appropriately.
- EU legislation and legal requirements.
The Food Safety Awareness training course will be delivered over a duration of 3 hours, followed by a quick test, after which successful delegates will be rewarded with a certificate.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.