CIEH HEALTHIER FOOD AND SPECIAL DIETS TRAINING (LEVEL 2)
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This CIEH accredited course is aimed towards any persons working with food, especially those in catering, education and retail. The course will provide delegates with knowledge and understanding of nutrition and the many links between good diet and health. The overall aim of this course is to enable delegates to select healthy ingredients and create nutritious menus and recipes.
Outline of Programme
- Connection between diet and lifestyle.
- Complying with legislation and responsibilities.
- Good nutrition and following a balanced diet.
- Correlation between diet and health.
- Adapting to peoples individual requirements.
- Nutritional content of processed and manufactured foods.
- Correct terminology.
- Nutrition principles.
- Necessity of displaying nutritional information.
- Food allergies and intolerance.
The Healthier Food and Special Diets training course lasts 1 day and delegates may be required to participate in group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide delegates through the entire process.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.