CIEH ENVIRONMENTAL PRINCIPLES AND BEST PRACTICE COURSE (LEVEL 2)
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
Environmental legislation is increasing, forcing organisations to address their performance in this area. This course is designed to help companies become aware of relevant issues, and ways in which they can improve their environmental credentials. Training is ideal for supervisors or managers who are being introduced to environmental issues for the first time and ensures that they gain awareness of key concepts and management systems.
We offer environmental best practice training courses at centres across the UK, in-house at your premises, or at a local centre of your choosing. Please use our “Open Course” search function on the right hand side to quickly find training in your area, or call today to book an onsite instructor.
Outline of Programme
- Identify key environmental impacts.
- What is pollution?
- Principles and key concepts.
- Importance of environmental law.
- Benefits to a business performance when adopting an environmental management system.
- Recognise key issues related to energy use, carbon management and waste minimisation.
- Emergency planning.
The CIEH level 2 environmental principles and best practice training course takes approximately 1 day to complete. Delegates will be expected to engage in a number of involved group activities. Assessment will be carried out through both practical observation and a multiple choice examination.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- We will come to you to undertake the training.
- The training environment will need to be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff will need to give the course their full attention and should not be on duty.
- Staff attending should be present for the whole session.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.