CIEH/HABC HEALTH AND SAFETY IN SOCIAL CARE TRAINING COURSE
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This CIEH/HABC accredited level 2 qualification is based on the first part of the CIEH Award for Health and Safety in the Workplace, which involves an introduction to health and safety, adapted for health and social care. Training is specifically targeted towards empolyees working within hospitals, nursing homes and care homes in both the public and private sectors. Delegates who attend the course will gain a wide knowledge of health and safety, from risks and hazards to safe procedures and accident prevention.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Health and Safety legislation and responsibilities.
- Hygiene awareness.
- Risks and hazards for patients, clients and carers.
- Understand the principles of accident prevention.
- Safe systems, procedures and rules.
This Health and Safety in Social Care course takes one day to complete. Delegates are assessed through a multiple choice examination.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- We will come to you to undertake the training.
- The training environment will need to be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff will need to give the course their full attention and should not be on duty.
- Staff attending should be present for the whole session.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.