CIEH/HABC AWARD IN THE PRINCIPLES OF COSHH (LEVEL 2)
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This CIEH level 2 qualification would benefit anyone who comes into contact with hazardous substances at work. Delegates will come away from the course with an understanding of different substances, their associated risks, and effective control methods used to manage them. Training will add real value to any organisation seeking to ensure that hazardous substances are managed appropriately on their site. The course also focuses on what a Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) assessment would involve.
Outline of Programme
- What substances might be hazardous to health in the workplace?
- The impact hazardous substances can have on health.
- COSHH assessments and control options.
- Responsibilities under Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002.
The CIEH award in the principles of COSHH level 2 training course takes around 3 hours and delegates may be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
SPECIAL OFFER- If two, three hour care sector courses are run on the same day at the same venue then the cost is £550 + VAT (usually £325 + VAT per course). This could be two of the same type of course or a combination of two different courses.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.