CIEH PRINCIPLES AND PRACTICE OF MANUAL HANDLING TRAINING COURSE
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This CIEH accredited training ensures that delegates who undertake manual handling as part of their working role are aware of the Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992 and their responsibilities regarding workplace safety. As well as this necessary knowledge, delegates will gain practical training in the correct method of pushing, pulling, lifting and carrying objects so that they can minimise the risk of workplace injuries.
We deliver our manual handling training courses at centres across the UK, in-house at your premises, or at a local centre of your choosing time and place convenient to you. Please use our “Open Course” search function on the right hand side to quickly find training in your area, or call today to book an onsite instructor.
Outline of Programme
- Identify the hazards of manual handling.
- Understanding of the risks involved and controls available.
- The process of manual handling in the workplace.
- Correct method when handling objects.
- What to expect from a manual handling assessment.
- Manual handling injuries and the activities which cause them.
- Responsibilities underlined by the Manual Handling Operations Regulations.
This CIEH accredited course takes place over one day and a certificate will be awarded upon completion. Delegates will be expected to engage in a number of involved group activities. It is not as daunting as it may sound though, our trainers are very experienced and will be able to help guide you throughout the session.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- We will come to you to undertake the training.
- The training environment will need to be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff will need to give the course their full attention and should not be on duty.
- Staff attending should be present for the whole session.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.