DISPLAY SCREEN EQUIPMENT AWARENESS TRAINING COURSE
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course is designed for anyone who regularly uses a computer for either work or recreational purposes, with delegates gaining an understanding of computer health and safety, or expanding on what they already know. Training is designed in line with HSE guidelines and equips delegates with a knowledge of how to adjust a workstation to meet these guidelines, whilst also fulfilling personal requirements.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- What is display screen equipment?
- Legal framework and HSE guidelines.
- Hazards and potential health effects.
- Common misconceptions.
- Users and those at risk.
- Conducting an assessment.
The display screen equipment awareness training course takes approximately 3 hours to complete and delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions. Successful candidates will be awarded certification with a validity of 12 months.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.