HEALTH AND SAFETY AWARENESS
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course provides delegates with an understanding of current health and safety legislation and how this impacts the responsibilities of the employer and employees. Delegates will also be taught how to undertake risk assessments, implement preventative measures and report any accidents, should they occur. Training is designed for those working at a supervisory or managerial level, or anyone who holds responsibility for the health and safety within a workplace.
Outline of Programme
- Knowledge of relevant legislation; Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
- Employer and employee health and safety roles and responsibilities.
- Health and safety requirements.
- Risk assessment procedures.
- Accident reporting.
- Identifying common hazards.
- Understanding of fire safety and manual handling.
The health and safety awareness training takes place over the duration of 2 hours. Delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide through these sessions. A certificate will be awarded on successful completion of the course.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- We will come to you to undertake the training.
- It is a focussed course and so the training environment will need to be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff will need to give the course their full attention and should not be on duty.
- Staff attending should be present for the whole session.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.