IOSH MANAGING SAFELY
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) accredited course is designed for staff working at a supervisory or managerial level in the construction sector and ensures that they are aware of the health and safety responsibilities of their role. Delegates will gain an understanding of common workplace risks and hazards and how to control them and create a safe working environment. Training will inform delegates of active and reactive monitoring so as to prevent incidents, but also how to complete reviews should one occur.
We offer training courses at centres across the UK, in-house at a premises of your choosing, or online via e-learning. Please call today to discuss your options and find the training best suited for you.
Outline of Programme
- Common hazards.
- Safety management systems.
- Risk assessment.
- Controlling risks.
- Active and reactive monitoring.
- Your managerial responsibilities.
- Completing reviews and audits.
- Reviewing incidents and accidents.
- Environmental protection.
- Relevant laws and legislation.
The IOSH managing safely training course is delivered over 4 days and delegates may be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and an IOSH accredited certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.