LEGIONELLA AWARENESS TRAINING
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course will provide delegates with an understanding of the risks that Legionella brings, as well as the skills required to develop systems and working practices to protect against it. L8 Approved Code of Practice stipulates that all ‘responsible people’ on a site are to be suitably trained, so this course is designed for those whose job role includes maintenance activities. Equipping personnel with the correct skills is essential for safe, legal and effective management of water systems, and is key to preventing water-based diseases.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Legislation and requirements.
- Understanding of Legionella.
- Symptoms and health effects.
- Identify at-risk hot and cold water systems.
- Maintenance and control measures.
- Management responsibilities.
The legionella awareness training course lasts for approximately 3 hours. Delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions. Delegates will be assessed with a short multiple choice examination. A certificate will be awarded on completion with a validity of 12 months.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.