MANUAL HANDLING OF INANIMATE OBJECTS TRAINING COURSES
If you are looking for moving and handling of people training, please visit this page.
Injuries caused by poor lifting techniques are one of the most common causes of prolonged time of work in the UK. So much so, that manual handling training is now likely to be compulsory training in any workplace expecting staff members to lift inanimate objects as part of their job role. Failure to properly adhere to this training is in the long run both costly to the individual and their company!
Our training is flexible and can be tailored to the specific activities and equipment used in your workplace. We are able to come to you to deliver your training on-site, or you can use our “Open Course” search function on the right hand side to quickly find centres running this course in your area.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Understand the importance of correct manual handling.
- Manual handling operations which are hazardous to health.
- How to prevent injury and harm from manual handling.
- Legal requirements with regards to manual handling operations in the workplace.
- The value of risk assessment and how it applies to safe manual handling practice.
This course takes approximately half a day (3 hours) to complete. Delegates will be expected to engage in a number of involved group activities. Our trainers are very experienced and will be able to help guide delegates throughout the session. A certificate will be awarded on completion of the course.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote. Moving and handling equipment can be hired for the training at an additional cost, but please do make sure to let us know when you book so we can make sure there are no mix ups.
- We will come to you to undertake the training.
- The training environment will need to be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff will need to give the course their full attention and should not be on duty.
- Staff attending should be present for the whole session.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.