NEBOSH NATIONAL CERTIFICATE IN FIRE SAFETY AND RISK MANAGEMENT
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
The NEBOSH National Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management is aimed at those with workplace fire safety responsibilities. Delegates will come away from this course with the skills and knowledge needed to undertake fire risk assessments in low risk workplaces. They will also learn proven safety practices as well as how to prevent casualties and damage to property. The course consists of three units; the “Management of Health and Safety” (NGC1), the “Fire Safety and Risk Management” (FC1) and the “Practical Fire Risk Assessment” (FC2).
Outline of Programme
The training is divided into 3 parts. NGC1, FC1 and FC2. FC2 is a practical assessment. NGC1 and FC1 consist of the following:
- Foundations of health and safety.
- Organisation of health and safety.
- How to promote a positive health and safety culture.
- Assessing risk.
- Monitoring review, audit and quality assurance.
- How to investigate and report incidents and accidents.
- How to manage fire safety.
- Principles of fire and explosions.
- Causes of fires and how to prevent them.
- Fire protection in buildings.
- Managing the safety of personnel during a fire.
- Fire safety risk assessments.
To gain the qualification delegates will need to pass two exams - NGC1: Exam “The management of health and safety” and FC1: Exam "Fire safety and risk management". They will also have to undergo a practical assessment in their workplace for FC2. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.