NEBOSH INTERNATIONAL GENERAL CERTIFICATE IN OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
The NEBOSH International General Certificate (IGC) in Occupational Health and Safety is an excellent addition to the resume of anyone working, or looking to develop a career, in the health and safety sector. It is specifically designed for those who do not have permanent residence in the UK and is best suited to managers, supervisors and staff from all organisations who want to enhance their knowledge and understanding of health and safety and the associated issues. Delegates will come away from this course with the ability to recognise and manage risks effectively.
Outline of Programme
The training is divided into 3 parts. IGC1, IGC2 and IGC3. IGC3 is a practical assessment. IGC1 and IGC2 consist of the following:
- Foundation in health and safety.
- Health and safety management 1 – Policy.
- Health and safety management 2 – Organisation.
- Health and safety management 3 – Planning.
- Health and safety management 4 – Measuring, quality assurance audit and review.
- Workplace hazards and risk management.
- Transport hazards and controlling risks.
- Musculoskeletal hazard and risk control.
- Work equipment hazards and reducing risk.
- Electrical safety.
To gain the qualification delegates will need to undertake an 11 day course and pass two exams - IGC1: Exam “The management of safety and health” and IGC2: Exam "Controlling workplace hazards". They will also have to undergo a practical assessment in their workplace for IGC3. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide delegates through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed, and staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- All our NEBOSH courses are run in affiliation with Phoenix Health and Safety.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.